Sunday, September 21

wish us luck

Well tomorrow is the big day. I go back to work. Real get-in-the-car-and-drive-40-minutes-to-an-office-for-8-hours-a-day work. And yes, that means Alex is going to daycare. We found a great lady named Kim who will be watching him in her home which is about 1/2 mile from our house. He already spent half the day there Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday in an attempt to get him acclimated and did pretty well. She has an awesome play room and 19-month old daughter that keep him busy and well occupied. So be thinking of us this week as we all get adjusted to the new routine!

2 comments:

NODRAMAMOMMA said...

But Gramma is HONORED with picking Alex up around 1 pm and spending the afternoon with him a couple of days this week! I am so jazzed! I just hope he doesn't spend all afternoon looking for "Ma-ma".

LINDS said...

Hope everything goes well. I am losing my workout/lunch buddy. So sad!!!