Tuesday, May 18

snip, snip

I broke one of my most fundamental rules of babyhood. I (well not me personally) cut Avery's hair before he turned one. GASP! I know, I know. In my defense though I didn't even realize I had done it until the cutting had already begun and hey, his first birthday was only a week away. It's just that we were sitting at Lindsey's house and I finally realized what so many had been noticing for some time...my son did indeed have a mullet. And not just an "oh look at the baby mullet" mullet. A full on "I should be wearing a shirt with the sleeves ripped off and my belly hanging out while chugging a PBR on the hood of my camaro" mullet. Lucky for me Lindsey is a hair stylist and since she was well aware of Avery's mullet situation she was more than happy to hop to the task of relieving him of it. Even though it was already past bed time. Thanks Linds!

See? Mullet.



Just because we could... For the record, Alex would have made a much prettier girl. That is he looked much better in girly things as a baby. Don't ask me how I know. Sorry Avery but it's true.

All styled and ready to go. Home to bed that is!

No comments: